In total the Okay solution provides very strong malware and tamper resistance:
- Very strong malware resistance, through obfuscation, just-in-time transfer of obfuscated executable code and server-side verification
- Tamper resistance is provided through honeypots and multiple integrity tests
- Passive overlay detection through watermarked screenshots analyzed server-side
- Active overlay detection mechanisms for floating windows, etc
- The extreme entropy of the running application environment leaves a very small attack surface
Fundamentally if you include the Okay SDK in your app you get an environment which is secured from hacking, where you can put all the sensitive parts of your application.