Okay is looking for a strong iOS developer to join our diverse team in further evolving our strong customer authentication (SCA) solution. As part of Okay, you will be joining the product engineering team to maintain and evolve our strong customer authentication (SCA) solution. You will be joining a team of in-house developers in evolving our service offering. As one of our developers you'll mostly be working on the front-end, but some back-end knowledge can be useful, as managing our SDK releases is one of responsibilities.
Do you have a love for development and a heart for security? If you can couple that with a user-centric mindset, we`ve got just the spot for you!
As iOS developer, you need to have skills in:
- Objective C
What you get to work with:
- Front-end development in a super exciting field
- Innovative solutions that combat security vulnerabilities
- Customer support
- Read and write technical documentation
- Building and maintaining enterprise-grade solutions
- Cutting edge technologies in your field
You ideally bring the following to our team:
- A love for development
- A passion for security
- A customer-centric mindset
- A relevant educational background; bachelor or a master’s degree in software engineering, or related field
- A few years of work experience as a developer
- Experience from building enterprise application software
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable code
- A deep understanding of software architecture
How we can help you grow?
At Okay we have a diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of an evolving company. You will be able to put your skills to a test, and help grow the team and the company.
Okay is a digital security company, providing PSD2 SCA compliant security solutions. At Okay we take a paranoid approach to security, and through unique security mechanisms, we are able to offer a unique SCA solution. The journey of the Okay solution started out within Protectoria AS as early as 2014, and it was a response to the increased focus on security within the banking industry. The product has kept on evolving and growing, and Okay was finally separated out as a company in early 2020.
As iOS developer, you can work from home or join our team of developers in beautiful Skien in the south of Norway for on-site work. You will be working with passionate people from all of New Normal Group, which Okay is a part of.