As part of Okay, you will be joining the product engineering team to maintain and evolve our strong customer authentication (SCA) solution. You will be joining a team of in-house developers in evolving and supporting our service offering. We are looking for full-stack abilities from server architecture, data management, delivery and presentation.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with a solid track record to help us adapt to tomorrow’s security requirements.
As a full-stack developer, you need to have skills in:
- GraphQL/RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL), NoSQL(MongoDB) and Redis
- Deep experience with React/React Native/Flutter/Android/iOS
What you get to work with:
- Both frontend and backend development in a super exciting field
- Customer support
- Read and write technical documentation
- Building and maintaining enterprise-grade solutions
- Cutting edge technologies in your field
- Innovative solutions that combat security vulnerabilities
You ideally bring the following to our team:
- A love for development
- A passion for security
- A customer-centric mindset
- Detail orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- A relevant educational background; bachelor or a master’s degree in software engineering, or related field
- No less than 4 years of work experience as a developer
- Experience from building enterprise application software
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable code
- Interest or experience with cryptography
How we can help you grow?
At Okay we have a diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of an evolving company. You will be able to put your skills to a test, and help grow the team and the company.
Okay is a digital security company, providing PSD2 SCA compliant security solutions. At Okay we take a paranoid approach to security, and through unique security mechanisms, we are able to offer a unique SCA solution. The journey of the Okay solution started out within Protectoria AS as early as 2014, and it was a response to the increased focus on security within the banking industry. The product has kept on evolving and growing, and Okay was finally separated out as a company in early 2020.
As a full-stack developer, you can work from home or join our team of developers in beautiful Skien in the south of Norway for on-site work. You will be working with passionate people from all of New Normal Group, which Okay is a part of.