As part of Okay, you will be joining the product engineering team to maintain and evolve our strong customer authentication (SCA) solution. You will be joining a team of in-house developers in evolving our service offering. We are looking for full-stack abilities from server architecture, data management, delivery and presentation, but with a strong focus on APIs and backend development.
We are looking for a backend developer with a solid track record to help us adapt to tomorrow’s security requirements.
As a backend developer, you need to have skills in:
- Java(Spring) and NodeJs
- GraphQL/RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Relational Databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL(MongoDB)
What you get to work with:
- Backend development in a super exciting field
- Customer support
- Read and write technical documentation
- Building and maintaining enterprise-grade solutions
- Cutting edge technologies in your field
- Innovative solutions that combat security vulnerabilities
You ideally bring the following to our team:
- A love for development
- A passion for security
- Ability to elegantly manage cloud services on AWS
- A customer-centric mindset
- A relevant educational background; bachelor or a master’s degree in software engineering, or related field
- No less than 4 years of work experience as a developer
- Experience from building enterprise application software
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable code
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes is a plus
- A deep understanding of software architecture
How we can help you grow?
At Okay we have a diverse team and can offer varied and challenging work as part of an evolving company. You will be able to put your skills to a test, and help grow the team and the company.
Okay is a digital security company, providing PSD2 SCA compliant security solutions. At Okay we take a paranoid approach to security, and through unique security mechanisms, we are able to offer a unique SCA solution. The journey of the Okay solution started out within Protectoria AS as early as 2014, and it was a response to the increased focus on security within the banking industry. The product has kept on evolving and growing, and Okay was finally separated out as a company in early 2020.
As a backend developer, you will be joining our team of developers in beautiful Skien in the south of Norway. You will be working with passionate people from all of New Normal Group, which Okay is a part of.